Southern Oregon Coast Homeschool Conference
Where: Brookings Nazarene Church, 1600 Chetco Ave., Brookings, OR 97415
When: October 10, 2015, 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Why: Be encouraged in your homeschool journey. Enjoy fellowship with homeschoolers from your area. Meet the OCEANetwork board. Get your homeschooling questions answered.
- 8:30 Meet and Greet/Registration Check-in
- 9:00 Welcome
- 9:15 OCEANetwork - Our Mission, Our Purpose (Jeff and Amy Hamel)
- 9:30 Session #1: Schooling with a Purpose and a Plan (Peter Padilla)
- 10:30 Break
- 10:45 Session #2
- Workshop A: Mapping a Plan for Successful Homeschooling (Joyce Padilla)
- Workshop B: Choosing Curriculum (Dorothy Karman)
- 11:45 Lunch Break
- 12:45 Session #3
Workshop A: A Father's Role (Dads ONLY) (Dick Karman)
Workshop B: Investing in Your Marriage (Moms ONLY) (Dorothy Karman)
- 1:45 Session #4
Workshop A: Homeschooling through High School (Ken and Shelli Wanvig)
Workshop B: Purposeful Pursuit of Your Child's Heart (Jim and Heather Church)
- 2:45 Break
- 3:00 Session #5: Freedom Isn't Free
Early History (Dick Karman)
Current Law and Legislative Action (Peter Padilla)
- Legislative Committee: What's It Like to Be Involved (Jeff Hamel)
- 3:45 Q&A (Ken Wanvig, Moderator)
- 4:00 Adjourn
- If you have questions contact: Ed & Linda Schreiber, 541-469-9850.
Register Now! - Only $10 and your spouse is FREE.